Marketing plays a very important role in the success of a real estate business. Those in this field of business are masters of many crafts, underpinning everything they do is the art of effective communication. Marketing is an important tool of this aspect of communication and helps reach the potential customers.
Marketing for real estate portfolio involves both physical props and digital tools. There is a great reliance of physical printed products that acts as strong marketing tools. Digital tools like the website are also vital but printed material still are a strong tool that many real estate agents rely upon.
Print products that take real estate marketing to the next level
Printing services can help create collateral for marketing real estate properties which create a recall among the customers and captures their mind space. Here are some products that can be used for real estate marketing:
- Books and booklets: Saddle stitched and nicely bound books have a unique charm and can help you set your real estate company apart from competition. You can go for branding books or photo books and leverage professional quality and vivid colour printing. Potential buyers’ emails are often inundated with promotional content, hence realtors leverage books and booklets as print is more trustworthy.
- Postcards: With postcards, you can take your property to people’s mailbox. These are simple and effective way of reaching your audience. You have options of different sizes, high quality paper options, glossy paper and UV coat for added finish.
- Brochures: Brochures offer more space than the conventional postcards but are compact as compared to books. You can create single page or multi-page brochures in vibrant colours using gloss paper for added appeal.
- Business cards: Business cards go hand in hand with handshakes and can act as a piece of branding for your potential customers. For real estate agents, this is a very powerful tool and must reflect both the agency and the individuals profile.
- Signage: As people will continue going for walks, the role of signage will be crucial in advertising. This is an inexpensive way of marketing and leveraging the power of curb side marketing.
- Newsletters: Newsletters are a perfect channel to connect with past clients and prospective future clients. A monthly or quarterly newsletter is a great way to build loyalty and constant contact points. A single or multi page newsletter can convey changes in the market, showcase properties and success stories. You can get a newsletter designed which complements your email marketing campaign.
As in any business marketing tools are very crucial for real estate too. Partnering will renowned print services that have a creative team on board will help you take your business to the next level. However, you must rely on high-quality print products only as using an inferior quality product will not attract your potential clients. With superior printed collaterals, you will be powered with confidence to sell and showcase all the properties in your portfolio.