A marketing campaign aims at increasing brand visibility, target audience penetration and its coverage. Having effective tools in your kitty is very important for the success of this campaign. A pull-up banner is one such promotional tool that is versatile, cost-effective and creates a long-lasting impact. By making use of quality print services Sydney, pull-up banners can be printed with eye-catchy design and tag lines that stay in the minds for a long time. However, the information that is included in the pull-up banner should be relevant and impactful. This will help bring in more prospective customers and potential clients.
Tips to design an impactful banner
The design of a pull-up banner forms its foundation. It has to be done correctly to maximise its impact and make it more effective. Some important points to keep in mind are:
- Eye-level design: The trick is to understand that people habitually read from the top to the bottom. Thus if you want them to focus on something, ensure that it is put at eye-level in the banner. The top of the banner is generally kept for printing your company logo along with either an important message or product image etc. This message or image should be relevant to what you want to convey through the banner. Else, the banner loses its impact. The banner design should be simple and the font chosen by the print services should be:
- Big enough to be read from a distance and
- Soothing enough that it does not appear garish to people reading it from near
You should also refrain from writing too much or adding too many designs or images. This will clutter up the image thereby weakening its effectiveness.
- Maximising the impact with colour: The use of colours effectively elevates the banner from being good to superlative. Bright vibrant colours complementing your company logo and your brand increase the banner’s impact and make it stay for a long time on people’s minds. Using light and soft background colour will enhance the effect of the other images and text imprinted on the pull-up banner. Keeping the banner precise and concise will enable people to take it all in at a glance. When discussing the layout with print services Sydney you should take care to avoid using yellow and white or any other such combinations together. They make it difficult to read information.
- Using good quality images: If you use product pictures, you have to ensure that they are of the best available quality. Generally, to maximise the impact, images should be more than 300dpi in resolution and be saved in the CMYK format. Images should never be copied from a website and stored on the banner. This will spoil the whole image and make the pull-up banner look shabby and uninteresting. If you do not have good quality product images or other design photographs, it is best to talk to the print services and ask them to source qualitative stock images that are royalty-free.
Keeping the above points in mind will help you to maximise the impact of your banner in a way that you gain prospective customers and potential clients.