THE BUSINESS PRINT SPECIALISTS!
CORPORATE | INDUSTRIAL | COMMERCIAL
Simple Ways to Turn Your Menu Into a Marketing Tool
Are you looking for more ways to attract new customers? Have you considered the menu as another marketing tool?
Your menu communicates the entire concept of your business. Every potential diner will read it. A well-thought and well-designed menu can do wonders.
We’ve put together some helpful tips on how to turn your menu into a marketing tool.
1. Mind Your Language
A menu must be descriptive enough for diners to imagine what they will get quickly. Sadly, many restaurant owners spend less effort on the linguistics of each dish.
According to Dan Jurafsky, a professor of Linguistics at Standford University and author of The Language of Food, most restaurant menus tend to focus more on their concept and price point.
We usually see the words “delicious,” “fresh,” and “authentic” on menus, particularly in lower price point establishments. These filler words are not commonly used in upscale settings because it is already assumed that quality is already there.
Instead of putting a one-word description, try sparking their imagination. For example, instead of claiming that your tomatoes are fresh, perhaps say something like “delivered by a local farm each morning” or “harvested from a family farm.”
Customers are getting more concerned about the origin of the food than empty promises.
2. Simplicity Is Still Key
Use concise sentences that describe how the dish is prepared. Allow the servers to provide the rest of the information.
Too many words can confuse the diners and slow down ordering. Also, depending on the servers to discuss the dish with the customers will give your service a more personal touch.
“If your marketing budget is not substantial, it’s crucial to review the little details within your business. Revamping the menu is an inexpensive way to spark interest.”, says Shane Perry of Small Business Loans by Max Funding.
3. Carefully Curate Your Dishes
Inexpensive places tend to offer far more options than upscale ones.
So, if your target market is the more affluent population, keep the menu small. Offering a wide selection could associate you with cheaper dining.
Many restaurants keep their selection limited by cycling out some dishes and adding new ones throughout the year.
4. Hire an Experienced Graphic Designer
There are no absolute rules when designing a menu. It’s only essential to keep in mind that your menu expresses your business’ personality. Therefore, what’s effective with others may not work for you.
A professional restaurant menu graphic designer can take care of the visuals as long as you give them the idea of how you want to be represented. Are you laid back and affordable? Are you sophisticated and exclusive? Do you offer staples or specialty dishes?
Checking the competitors’ menus can also help you determine your strengths and weaknesses. You can get an idea of how dishes should be priced and presented. It’s also worth paying for the latest printing technology for the best visuals and textures. Good to know that RM Gregory Promo print is just a call away.
How to Make A Fabric Banner?
Marketing campaigns focus on increasing brand visibility, attracting more customers and covering more and more target audiences. Banners are an integral part of any offline campaign. When placed strategically, banners grab attention, convert target customers and create a buzz. Fabric banners are the oldest form of banners that are cost-effective and help create a better recall value. Do you wish to know how to make a fabric banner? Here are the steps involved in making a fabric banner.
Making a banner that stands out
To make a fabric banner you need the following materials. Make a note of these and gather them before you begin.
- One main fabric
- One Backing Fabric
- A lining
- Fusible Web
Let us see the steps for making the banner.
- Cut the main fabric in the desired shape of the banner.
- Cut the backing fabric of the same shape and keep the remainder aside for applique
- Use the applique fabric to trace the letters of the message you wish to display on the banner.
- Place the fusible web paper on the wrong side and trace the letters, but reversed.
- Now stick the fusible web paper and the applique with letters together using a hot, dry iron. Once properly stuck, you may cut out the letters.
- Remove the paper backing and your letters will be ready to stick onto the main fabric banner
- Place the main banner on the right side up and carefully place all the letters with proper alignment. Make sure the margins from the sides are equal.
- Stitch around the letters to make them stand out.
- With the main banner ready, you will need to stitch an interlining cloth to the back so that the banner hangs properly.
- Stitch around the borders to complete the neat and clean fabric banner.
What are three essential things to keep in mind?
The design of any fabric banner forms the crux of it. Once executed correctly, it maximizes the impact of the ad and makes it more effective. Although there are a lot of little things that you will need to keep in mind while creating a fabric banner, however, here are three important things that you will need to keep in mind while working on your own:
- Maximize impact using Colour – The right colour can change your banner from good to excellent. Bright colours or colours complementing the company logo will create a longer-lasting recall in your target audience. A light background will enhance the other elements like text and images. When discussing your design for same day printing, avoid white and yellow colour combinations as it makes the message unreadable.
- Eye-level Design – People are trained to read from top to bottom. Also, the centre of the banner is the place to put your message. The top is reserved for the company logo and other relevant images. The banner design is always kept simple and the font selected should have the following properties:
- Big enough for distant reading
- Soothing to read and not of garish appearance
- The amount of text should be minimal for the largest impact.
Cluttered banners are strictly not allowed.
- Using high-quality images – For maximum impact, images going on your fabric banner should be higher than 300dpi. They need to be saved in CYMK format as well. When you discuss this with your print services for next day printing, ensure that the right image quality is provided. Using high-quality, royalty-free images is crucial to reach the intended purpose of the banner.
Designing, printing, painting or stitching a fabric banner is an easy task. If you want to create a banner for your shop, for your room, or the neighbourhood, you can easily make one with minimum effort. You may also want to seek advice from professional printers. These professional companies like RM Gregory offer a gamut of services that you are looking for. Whether it is the fabric banner or a printed banner, these professionals are the one-stop-shop for all your banner and printing needs. If you find yourself dealing with a lot of preparations and wish to outsource the banner creation, you can get in touch with RM Gregory to ease your burden.
How to Make A Magazine
Designing your magazine can be a lot of fun. If you are doing it for the first time, it can be challenging too. If you are planning to make a magazine, this article will be a good guide for you to understand how you can design your magazine from end to end.
Magazines are fun to read, visually pleasing, and are a great platform to market products and services. Follow this post to know how to make a magazine in a few simple steps.
Steps to make your magazine
- Choose a topic: Having a catchy subject is the most essential for a magazine. Choose a topic that is in sync with your area of expertise and area of interest of the target audience. The topic can be anything from music, travel, health, fashion, or interior decoration. If you have deep knowledge of that topic, you will better engage with the readers.
- Pick a title: The title you choose must be short, crisp, and catchy. While selecting a title, you should aim to create a brand that leaves a mark on the readers.
- Decide the cover article: The cover article of every magazine receives maximum attention. In a travel magazine, the cover article could be a highlight or topic discussed in detail in the magazine.
- Find a cover image: Wondering what a compelling magazine cover is? Your cover page should have the most attractive elements at the top and center. A good rule is to divide the page into a 3X3 grid and plan the placement of various elements around these grids.
- Design the masthead: The masthead defines the brand. All known magazines like Time, Vogue, Forbes, Autocar have unique mastheads. It is good to use the same font in all your editions to create a consistent brand. You may play with the colors depending on the background. You may choose to have the masthead either in front of your cover image or behind it.
- Write the articles: Readers who return to read the magazine and follow the editions do so for the content. Depending on the scope of your magazine, you may have to spend a few weeks to months on content creation.
- Add the graphics: Cover image is not the only graphic needed for a good magazine, you also need interesting and attractive graphics and photos throughout the magazine. Graphics attract the readers visually and draw them to read the magazine. You can search for high-quality images on the internet, make sure you do not pick ones that lead to infringement issues.
- Choose a few feature articles: Besides the cover article, you should highlight a few more articles on the cover. Pick the ones that will be of the highest interest to the readers. You can also add the page numbers so that readers know where to find the article that interests them. A handy trick is to select the articles with the best quality research or are the longest.
- Use thumbnails: If you are creating an e-magazine you should place thumbnails such that the images stand out while complementing the background.
- Create the table of contents: Once you have collated all the articles and respective graphics, you should build a table of contents. This is essential for the convenience of readers.
- Design the back page: An attractive back page is as important as the cover and can be used for advertisements.
- Printing tips: If you are creating a printed magazine, keep in mind the below aspects:
- Quality of paper: Magazines must be printed on glossy paper for the best quality of graphics. Consult a professional service provider involved in promotional item printing for advice on the most suitable paper.
- Layout: Double-check the layout to ensure it is as per your expectations. Once printing begins, changes will be an expensive affair.
- Add a full-bleed: A bleed is like a wide margin that is trimmed during printing. Adding a bleed helps ensure there are no blank edges.
With these simple steps, you will be able to make your magazine. In the process, you will experience satisfaction with the creative work and save a lot of money.
How to Design A Cafe Menu?
Good first impressions are the only way to attract new customers to your café. Everyone is selling a coffee, a pastry and an experience in the form of a café however, what sets you apart from the competition is the visual appeal of your setup. The more attractive your café looks and the more, new customers it will attract. There are different elements to your café that can be tweaked to increase the overall appeal. In the olden days, simply white washing the place would have done the trick however, in this fashion forward and savvy world, a humble redecoration will not be enough.
The most crucial element of the customer experience
You need to assess what it is that that your customers interact with the most once they decide to visit you and work on those elements to provide exactly the kind of feel you wish your customers to have. Some would say the name and the way you design the board is key, some would say the aroma inside and outside your café is what brings you customers however, there is one most important element that makes them sit down and order stuff which by now you might have guessed is – The café menu.
The Menu is a gateway that you provide to the customers that takes them on delicious journeys and triggers both nostalgia and hope. The anticipation of what you might have to offer and what delectable items you might have that can quench their desires is satisfied only through a good and carefully crafted menu. When a customer enquires about the food you serve, it is not the food that makes or breaks the deal, it is the menu that convinces them
Designing the menu
There are scores of printing services that can help you with the best quality paper or the perfect cover and the intricate bindings of the pages. However, there are a few things you have to keep in mind if you wish to understand how can you design a great menu.
- Theme – You know what best captures the essence of your café hence chose a design theme that speaks to the customer about what kind of experience they will get by eating at your café.
- Pictures – A picture can speak a thousand words, imagine what a bunch of them can do through your menu. Use them to bring out the hunger and excitement in your customers.
- Logo – It goes without saying that the logo of your café should be a vital component of your menu even if your menu is minimalistic.
- Language – Use simple language and insert small sentences to describe the food items they are about to savour.
- Print – Hire the best print services and always use good quality colours and paper on your menu. The last thing you want is a good design with shabby implementation that turns off the customer.
You can take help from a professional artist to get a good design or simply go online to design your own menu but a little help from an experienced artist always helps.
Real Estate Portfolio, How Do We Make It?
Marketing plays a very important role in the success of a real estate business. Those in this field of business are masters of many crafts, underpinning everything they do is the art of effective communication. Marketing is an important tool of this aspect of communication and helps reach the potential customers.
Marketing for real estate portfolio involves both physical props and digital tools. There is a great reliance of physical printed products that acts as strong marketing tools. Digital tools like the website are also vital but printed material still are a strong tool that many real estate agents rely upon.
Print products that take real estate marketing to the next level
Printing services can help create collateral for marketing real estate properties which create a recall among the customers and captures their mind space. Here are some products that can be used for real estate marketing:
- Books and booklets: Saddle stitched and nicely bound books have a unique charm and can help you set your real estate company apart from competition. You can go for branding books or photo books and leverage professional quality and vivid colour printing. Potential buyers’ emails are often inundated with promotional content, hence realtors leverage books and booklets as print is more trustworthy.
- Postcards: With postcards, you can take your property to people’s mailbox. These are simple and effective way of reaching your audience. You have options of different sizes, high quality paper options, glossy paper and UV coat for added finish.
- Brochures: Brochures offer more space than the conventional postcards but are compact as compared to books. You can create single page or multi-page brochures in vibrant colours using gloss paper for added appeal.
- Business cards: Business cards go hand in hand with handshakes and can act as a piece of branding for your potential customers. For real estate agents, this is a very powerful tool and must reflect both the agency and the individuals profile.
- Signage: As people will continue going for walks, the role of signage will be crucial in advertising. This is an inexpensive way of marketing and leveraging the power of curb side marketing.
- Newsletters: Newsletters are a perfect channel to connect with past clients and prospective future clients. A monthly or quarterly newsletter is a great way to build loyalty and constant contact points. A single or multi page newsletter can convey changes in the market, showcase properties and success stories. You can get a newsletter designed which complements your email marketing campaign.
As in any business marketing tools are very crucial for real estate too. Partnering will renowned print services that have a creative team on board will help you take your business to the next level. However, you must rely on high-quality print products only as using an inferior quality product will not attract your potential clients. With superior printed collaterals, you will be powered with confidence to sell and showcase all the properties in your portfolio.
Key Benefits Of Using Custom Menu Boards
Your restaurant’s, pub’s, or cafe’s success and popularity are in part dependent on your menu boards. Well-designed menu boards draw customers’ interest in your brands and your latest campaigns. On top of that, customising your menu boards to boost your brand brings the game to a different level.
“Your menu board is where your visitors depend on their buying decision. Thus, this tool is critical to a restaurant or bar’s growth. High-quality and customised menu boards are essential to impact and influence your customers’ buying decision positively. These displays are also helpful at enticing consumers to purchase more when they’re placed at strategic locations.” says Hayes Thomas, a food enthusiast and marketing champion at Novalease.
Here are some of the key benefits custom menu boards can bring if you’re thinking about using custom menu boards or upgrading your old ones.
Creates Attractive Visual Appeal
Custom menu boards upgrade the typical menu boards while still providing your customers with more innovative and convenient forms of meeting their needs. Tapping into the aesthetic attraction of your prospective clients is critical in the foodservice industry. Thus, with the use of images and visually appealing graphics, customised restaurant menu boards will capture the interest of your prospects and turn them into paying clients.
Help In Building Your Brand
Another motivation to start using custom menu boards is to help build your branding and increase customer awareness. Secure that you add your business’ logo, colours, and design elements, to ensure that it is compatible.
Help Your Business Maintain A Professional Reputation
Customised menu boards that are well-designed and professionally printed can help you retain a professional reputation among your customers. However, never compromise your profitability and consumer market with generic menus or those that are outdated or unprofessional in other respects.
Another reason why personalised menus work best with restaurants and food businesses is to encourage customers to purchase more high-profit offerings. With that, custom menu boards would improve your sales and raise your profit margins, earning you a higher return on your invested capital and leading the way to your business’ success.
Help Improve Your Customer Service Ratings
The exquisite imagery on your custom menu board prompts your buyers to make a fast decision. It’s because they don’t have to read a board full of words and can directly choose their order based on the attractiveness of the food image displayed.
Customers won’t have to stand in a long queue to buy food, increasing your customer service ratings. In addition, professionally made custom menu boards can narrow your gap between a repeat and a one-time customer. Finally, you’ll discover that you can quickly take orders and accommodate more customers, boosting your profits even more.
Where To Find Help With Your Custom Menu Boards?
A customised menu board to display your best sellers and offerings allows you to draw people in and make them buy. You have more leverage of where your consumers’ eyes go with a custom menu board. Consequently, it makes your brand convenient yet appealing to the eye.
RM Gregory Promo Print is the leading creator, producer, and distributor of customised menu boards and displays in Australia. Our cutting-edge optical displays are weatherproof, readable, even dust- and moisture resistant, enabling them to survive various treatments and working conditions. Please get in touch with us if you want to hear more about our custom menu boards. Stop losing customers and improve your menu game!
Prepared by Andrea North for RM Gregory Promoprint
Beginners Guide to Increase Customer Conversions Using Web Design
Since April 2020, the Australian eCommerce market has experienced unprecedented growth. Traditional retail was derailed, and Australian consumers shifted to a new routine, with more than 200,000 shopping online for the first time.
Even as restrictions ease in many parts of the world, all signs point to an enduring change in consumer behaviour. So, whether you’ve just built a website or have been wandering around for some time already, here’s how your web design can increase customer conversion.
Lean Towards Creative Simplicity
Humans have a short attention span: if it takes too long for us to find something, we leave. An aesthetically pleasing website doesn’t necessarily have to be teeming with flashy graphics, pop-ups, and widgets. Too much information can distract the visitors from what you want them to do—to become customers.
“Single column layouts are suitable for most websites. It’s also important to ensure that your website is mobile-friendly, especially when you know that millions of people shop using their mobile devices.”, shares Audrey Bergen, marketing director at Rapid Biz. Bergen suggested changing the company website’s design after learning multiple complaints about their previously wordy home page.
Strive For Smooth Navigation
Provide frustration-free navigation by organising the contents of your website. Typically, menu bars are placed at the top of the page, and each lead to About Us, Contact Us, Blog/News, Products, Services, etc.
If you’re offering a broad range of products and services, make sure to categorise them as precisely as possible. Place internal links that will lead the visitors somewhere within the website instead of having them type the keywords to filter. For example: if you sell bags, create categories for formal, casual, outdoor, travel, etc. Put links that will direct them to leather, waterproof, and eco-friendly options.
Prevent Click Fatigue
Click fatigue is a condition that can contribute to a person’s burnout. Unlike workers, website visitors have a choice to leave the page once their fingers grow tired. This is attested by a 2019 survey which shows that 39% of people will abandon their transactions if the website obliges them to create an account. Prevent burnout by limiting the number of clicks needed to complete an action.
Take Advantage of The Negative Space
We know it’s a bit tempting to fill your website with as much information. While you want to provide all answers to possible questions, this may not benefit your website.
Negative space allows each element of the website to shine and calms the eyes of visitors. If you want to add more details on the home page, spread them vertically. This can spark curiosity and encourage your visitors to scroll down.
For content-heavy pages, use graphics and bullet points. A professional graphic designer can strategically use lines and colours to create hierarchy and direction.
Speed Is Everything
No matter how visually pleasing your website is, it doesn’t matter if it takes more than two seconds to load. According to a survey, 40% of people leave a website that doesn’t finish loading in three seconds. Of course, traditional advertising can still charm customers. For print services in Sydney, contact RM Gregory Promoprint
Why Is Customized Office Stationery Important to the Success of a Business?
With millions of competitors, every business owner should take extra lengths to stand out.
There are various ways to attract customer attention, but not all of them suits your budget and branding guidelines. One of the most versatile marketing techniques is branded office supplies, such as customised office stationery.
1. Project the Company Image
Customers tend to judge a business based on their appearance. If your image is obsolete, they might think that your products or services are outdated as well. Customised office stationery can be used to update your company image.
Business stationery is a powerful resource for communicating with clients, employees, stakeholders, and partners. Any changes in the logo, tagline, contact details, etc. can be communicated through the stationery.
2. Network Expansion
Networking is essential because it provides support and opportunities for a business. This concept isn’t particular with immediate results. Instead, it gradually builds a strong collaboration with other companies or individuals, giving you something to turn to even if you need help. Take note that 85% of purchases come from referrals.
Correspondence is indispensable in building a network, and for that, you’ll need quality business stationery.
Quality business stationery is an excellent form of introduction. Customised stationery adds a personal touch, which can make the receivers feel that they’re highly valued.
3. Sets the Much-Need Professionalism
“Incorporating your business labels in letters is an effective way to convey professionalism. Well-designed stationery is a reflection of your company. It can show a state of being reputable, organised, disciplined, secured, and confident, all of which are crucial in earning customers, investors, and partners’ trust.”, as in put words by David Taylor, the CEO at Monkey Foodz.
When you communicate using customised office stationery, it gives an impression that you respect the receiver.
4. As A Marketing Tool
To establish a solid brand identity, it’s essential to maximise your resources and project the brand in all places possible. Customised office stationery can subtly but effectively market your company. It stays longer on the hands of the receiver because some letters need to be kept. Unlike other marketing materials, it’s blatantly pushing people to purchase from you. Instead, it gently embeds your company in their memory. The next time they encounter your logo, tagline, or brand colours, your company’s memory will be easily retrieved.
Customised stationery is also an excellent option for businesses with a limited marketing budget. It’s more affordable than billboards and TV commercials, but it has a more personal touch. Having customised office stationery is an opportunity to stand out. It’s not just a piece of paper; it is the face of your company. Therefore, you should hire the best team to create your business stationery. RM Gregory’s professional graphic design team can help you.
How To Design An Interesting Pull-Up Banner?
A marketing campaign aims at increasing brand visibility, target audience penetration and its coverage. Having effective tools in your kitty is very important for the success of this campaign. A pull-up banner is one such promotional tool that is versatile, cost-effective and creates a long-lasting impact. By making use of quality print services Sydney, pull-up banners can be printed with eye-catchy design and tag lines that stay in the minds for a long time. However, the information that is included in the pull-up banner should be relevant and impactful. This will help bring in more prospective customers and potential clients.
Tips to design an impactful banner
The design of a pull-up banner forms its foundation. It has to be done correctly to maximise its impact and make it more effective. Some important points to keep in mind are:
- Eye-level design: The trick is to understand that people habitually read from the top to the bottom. Thus if you want them to focus on something, ensure that it is put at eye-level in the banner. The top of the banner is generally kept for printing your company logo along with either an important message or product image etc. This message or image should be relevant to what you want to convey through the banner. Else, the banner loses its impact. The banner design should be simple and the font chosen by the print services should be:
- Big enough to be read from a distance and
- Soothing enough that it does not appear garish to people reading it from near
You should also refrain from writing too much or adding too many designs or images. This will clutter up the image thereby weakening its effectiveness.
- Maximising the impact with colour: The use of colours effectively elevates the banner from being good to superlative. Bright vibrant colours complementing your company logo and your brand increase the banner’s impact and make it stay for a long time on people’s minds. Using light and soft background colour will enhance the effect of the other images and text imprinted on the pull-up banner. Keeping the banner precise and concise will enable people to take it all in at a glance. When discussing the layout with print services Sydney you should take care to avoid using yellow and white or any other such combinations together. They make it difficult to read information.
- Using good quality images: If you use product pictures, you have to ensure that they are of the best available quality. Generally, to maximise the impact, images should be more than 300dpi in resolution and be saved in the CMYK format. Images should never be copied from a website and stored on the banner. This will spoil the whole image and make the pull-up banner look shabby and uninteresting. If you do not have good quality product images or other design photographs, it is best to talk to the print services and ask them to source qualitative stock images that are royalty-free.
Keeping the above points in mind will help you to maximise the impact of your banner in a way that you gain prospective customers and potential clients.
- Eye-level design: The trick is to understand that people habitually read from the top to the bottom. Thus if you want them to focus on something, ensure that it is put at eye-level in the banner. The top of the banner is generally kept for printing your company logo along with either an important message or product image etc. This message or image should be relevant to what you want to convey through the banner. Else, the banner loses its impact. The banner design should be simple and the font chosen by the print services should be:
What Content Should Be In A Presentation Folder?
The presentation folder is a very elegant way to get marketing and promotional content across to potential clients and customers. However, the folder can only be effective if you know how to make it and what content to put in it.
Putting content in a presentation folder
Typically used in such professional events as exhibitions, lectures, trade fairs etc., a presentation folder needs an eye-catchy design. The creation of a branded folder is a great marketing tool that showcases your skills and talents. However, to make a good impact and gain a competitive edge, the folder must contain the following contents:
- An introductory letter: By making use of superlative printing services, print the introductory letter on a customised letterhead of your company. This letter should be crisp and precise yet contain relevant and important details about the brand you represent, the message you want to convey and your points of discussion.
- Business cards: This is a vital component of the presentation folder. A business card contains all details that make you accessible to customers and clients. Also including a business card tells potential clients that you are ready to hear out their requirements and help in whatever way you can. Some important details that a business card should contain are:
- Your name and designation to add weight to what you say,
- Your office address and phone numbers to make you more accessible and
- Your social media handle to add authenticity so that potential customers can know what your current clients say about you, the discounts and promotions you offer etc.
Keeping a slot or two for inserting your business card is thus a great way to ensure that potential clients leave the venue with your communication details.
- Educational materials: The content and design of these materials matter as educational materials made using professional designers and printing services Sydney make more impact. Thus if you are a speaker at a professional event, it is best to get print-outs of slideshows, case studies, activity books and other such educational materials added to the presentation folder.
- Promotional merchandise: This is another vital part of your folder. Adding in some fun promotional merchandise in the presentation folder increases its relevance to customers. You should get vibrant, colourful, and well-designed promotional merchandise printed out using printing services before going to an event. The presence of this promotional merchandise in the presentation folder will help imprint your brand in the minds of prospective customers. Consequently, when they need services related to what you offer, your brand would be the first company that they think of.
The promotional merchandise added should be something that customers can use daily like notepads, pens, bookmarks, etc. They should all be imprinted with your brand logo to ensure brand visibility among customers for a long time. Thus, a presentation folder is a secret weapon that is unbeatable in its effectiveness in sales and marketing. Giving it a personalized touch by including customized materials printed using professional printing services Sydney, will increase your brand visibility, penetration and coverage.
Are Business Cards Still Relevant?
Before technology and web got so intricately woven into our lives and our professional profiles became available on LinkedIn, business cards were the best and only way to exchange professional information. Apart from the fact that it carried the professional information and contact information, the business cards also reflect the style and persona of the person with the font and color scheme used. With countless digital solutions, available as an alternate nowadays, many people wonder if the good old business card in its physical form is still relevant or is only a waste of paper.
When the pandemic hit us, the world embraced technology with open arms and almost all business networks have now moved to the online platforms like LinkedIn, Zoom, Google Hangout, etc. All networking events have become virtual now and it is safe to assume that this trend is here to stay. With these transformations, an obvious comes to mind – will business cards be of use? The short and crisp answer to this is – yes, business cards are still very much relevant and so the print services that are in this area business. However, the areas of opportunity of using the business cards has undergone a change.
Business cards are one of the most straightforward way to build your brand, especially when you are owning a small business. Business cards help you maintain consistency in what you convey as your personal brand. If you hire a professional print services Sydney, you can get a classy and appealing business card created and have it handy to give out at any chance meeting or a networking gathering you might attend. If you are a business owner, you can convert your business card into a compact pamphlet to tell your prospective customers about your products or services.
The custom of exchanging business cards in a networking event or business meeting has been a long-standing one. Many people still expect a business card in return when they hand over theirs on meeting a person. When you meet such a person, you must be prepared to give them your business card. You must not have just any business card but one that suits your personality. So, you should use an expert print services to design a card with the proper font and color for you.
Business cards are not dependent on technology and like emails get lost among the huge ocean of emails that hit everyone’s mailbox these days, business cards have a higher chance of survival. People usually stack all business cards on the work desk and so they are easily accessible. While you are placing the order make sure you pick a good paper stock, an appealing design and a very professional service provider. If you are planning to get a set of classy business cards created for yourself and you are looking for print services Sydney you can reach out to us at RM Gregory. We are available on call at 0297448979 or on email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Business Cards Are Still Important This 2020
In an age where we order groceries and book cabs online, you might think that business cards are ancient history. But you could be mistaken.
While digital transformations created new opportunities to reach and engage customers, business cards are still practical marketing tools.
Shane Perry, a Max Funding business advisor believes “Despite all the technological developments, business cards are still effective. It appears that automation, no matter the amount, can’t replace them. Most businessmen ensure they have business cards in their pockets at all times, so they are always ready for an opportunity to hand them out. Cards are handy during seminars, meetings, trade fairs, etc.”
Creates the First Impression
When you encounter a potential connection the first time, you want to make the right impression. A business card does not only hold contact details; it also wears the brand.
Therefore, the quality of your card must associate you with the right ideas. Its elements must be consistent with your branding guidelines. For example, an architect that specialises on minimal design should consider a business card with a black or white background and straightforward fonts, such as Montserrat and Roboto.
Do you think a prospective client who’s looking for a minimalist architect would consider him/her if the card has vibrant colours and decorative fonts?
Adds A Personal Touch
Consumers tend to respond better to brands with who they have an emotional connection. Establishing this level of relationship isn’t easy through digital devices.
When you are giving a business card, the consumer receives a physical manifestation of your commitment. Aside from contact details, you also exchange smiles, pleasantries, eye contact, and lots of handshakes.
Exchange of information through digital channels may be faster—too fast that it may not be too memorable.
Continuous Marketing for Free
Your business card stays with the receiver after you’ve parted ways. If the card creates an impact, they might show it to their friends, family, and business associates. This move exposes your brand to additional prospects.
Unlike TV, radio, and internet advertisements, it doesn’t rely on electricity and Wi-Fi. You don’t have to spend for ad placements. If people like your card, they’ll show it off or pass it on.
Business cards are prominent components of business rituals. In Hong Kong, business people offer their cards when someone gives them theirs.
Business cards show that you’re prepared. Just imagine this scenario: a potential client approaches you in a restaurant and clearly states that they will contact you when they’re ready to discuss formally. However, his/her phone is dead. Would you write your contact details in a napkin?
With a business card ready, you won’t have to scramble for a pen and paper. You just have to pull it out and graciously hand it over.
Preparedness is a sign of professionalism.
Business cards market directly to consumers. There’s already an engagement the second they receive it, which means the encounter can stay in their heads longer. You can prolong it with a little conversation and a handshake to reach another level of intimacy. RM Gregory Promoprint is a trusted business card printer in Australia. We’ve helped thousands of individuals and businesses create new connections, generate more revenues, and build strong brand identities with high-quality business cards.
Article prepared by Andrea North for RM Gregory Promoprint
How the Printing Industry is Dealing with COVID19?
The pandemic has turned the whole world upside down and all industries have been equally impacted. Printing industry is no exception as the business has been impacted by the COVID 19 and new business models have emerged. The majority of the printing shops or service providers are getting less, or almost nil customers and a lot of 3D printing service providers have ventured into the production of masks and gloves.
A lot of printing businesses have undergone a quick digital transformation to stay alive in the post-pandemic world. Though the offline printing shops are seeing decreased traffic, shutting the shops is not a solution and hence many printing services Sydney have now gone online. They are leveraging the internet to reach out to more customers and get more orders. Local shipping guidelines are not very stringent and so printing businesses that have local warehouses are catering to local orders. Companies like RM Gregory cater to all business-related printing needs and have a web presence too.
Protective gears like masks, bio-suits, gloves, and life-saving machines like ventilators are the need of the hour today. This is a big opportunity for the 3D printing industry and the industry is using it capabilities to produce these items. Due to disruption in the global supply chain, many crucial parts of medical and non-medical machinery have become high in demand, and the 3D printing services have risen to the occasion.
A lot of printing services Sydney have moved into the business of creating merchandise for fundraisers. These merchandises include t-shirts with a thank you message for the health care workers. This stuff is being used in fundraising campaigns to raise funds to combat the novel coronavirus. Some of the bigger printing services Sydney are helping the smaller businesses by providing them an online platform. This is an act of solidarity shown by the companies that believe in doing good. Smaller businesses need help to survive as they do not have the support system to pull them through these tough times.
The printing industry is very closely related to other industries and is dependent on them to a great extent. For example, the hospitality industry was always a huge customer of the printing industry and they placed orders for signage, card, etc. The hotel industry has been badly hit and hence these orders have reduced drastically. To survive, the printing services need to transform and stay relevant by adapting quickly. Printing industry is now quickly moving towards industry 4.0 which encompasses concepts like smart manufacturing and dark factories. Businesses are making investments to stay relevant today and also gain more tangible results in the future.
If you need a printing service provider for any printing related need for your business, you can reach out to us at RM Gregory Promoprint. We are available on call at 0297448979 or you can write to us at email@example.com. We have more than 60 years of experience in printing services and we can help you and your business by bringing our expertise to the table.
Why Print Marketing Still Matters
Print Media Isn’t Going Anywhere
Because digital marketing is readily available, many companies don’t consider print marketing when looking at ways to promote their brand anymore. It’s important to remember that print media can still be highly effective if used strategically.
One study, which looked at digital marketing trends for Australian businesses from 2018 to 2019, found that, within that period, 73% of respondents had used print media or intended to use it in the future. Digital marketing has its benefits, but so does print marketing. These are some of the distinct advantages it offers:
1. Boosting Brand Awareness:
Credit Capital marketing specialist, Alister Clare says, “If you want to increase brand familiarity with consumers, your marketing strategy shouldn’t rely on digital marketing alone. With the right print marketing methods, you can ensure that your brand gets noticed. Print marketing materials can also have a long lifespan. The materials you create could last for weeks, months, or years.”
Print marketing is an effective way to make your brand easier to recognize, which can help you to expand your client base. There are many options available, including magazine and newspaper ads, billboards, and mailers. Any of these methods can boost awareness of your brand and help you to establish a strong identity.
2. It Encourages Consumers to Pay Attention
When a person is browsing the web, they’re surrounded by distractions. When they look at print media, they’re more likely to pay attention because there are no pop-up ads or notifications. For this reason, you may find that printed materials deliver stronger results overall.
There are ways to enhance the performance of digital marketing, but you should also offer consumers printed materials.
3. Multi-Channel Marketing Works
Research published by BDRC Continental found that combining digital and print advertising is the most effective way to market something. The combination brought about a 17% increase in brand health.
If you utilise print marketing, you can boost the overall effectiveness of the other channels included in your marketing strategy. It’s possible to complement or even synergise your print and digital marketing materials.
Taking a multi-channel approach like this works even better if you include additional marketing channels, like TV marketing. You can also use printed materials to boost your online marketing by including QR codes, social media links, and your website.
4. It Has Longevity
Print materials can last longer than materials online. This means you’ll be able to enjoy the results of your marketing for longer.
Consider this. Imagine that you see an ad online. Once you’ve clicked elsewhere, how much of that ad will you recall? Even if you remember the ad, is there a way for you to review the information you’ve seen later on?
If you present someone with printed materials, they can hold onto those materials for as long as they want to. You’ll be able to create a lasting message that will stick with potential customers.
5. It Can Improve Credibility
While there are many different marketing channels, consumers typically put more trust in printed media. This is true of newspaper ads, mailers, and other types of print marketing. The online world is plagued by spam and false information. This can make consumers hesitant. There are countless online businesses. How can consumers figure out who to trust? If people can recognize your company via print marketing, they’ll see you as credible, which can improve your marketing efforts.
What Should Your Next Step Be?
Now that we’ve entered the digital age, print technology is more advanced and more affordable than ever. It’s cost-effective to print out flyers, brochures, and other print marketing materials in full-colour. If this is something you’re interested in, you should partner with a commercial printing company that can create great-looking products for you. Working with a company like this means you’ll have access to expert graphic designers and cutting-edge digital equipment. Your materials will look impressive, and you won’t have to spend a fortune.
Wanting to attract more customers to your business?
Put your ideas into PRINT!
Let’s create all you need from simple ads to striking logos!
Digital printing is a highly advanced and popular method of printing smaller quantities of any product. Every business needs some amount of printing done for various purposes. Sometimes it is for advertising, marketing or promotional products, flyers, brochures or other internal print matter.
We at RM Gregory are the leaders in this industry with more than 66 years of experience in the space. No matter what your requirement for printing is, we are here to help. Our team works very closely with clients to ensure that their needs are completely met.
Why Opt For Digital Printing?
Modern-day customers require the services of a company that would be able to provide them with accurate, high-quality, cost-effective solutions within the shortest possible time. Digital printing is the best solution in this case. Take a look at the various advantages of this printing process:
Benefits of Digital Printing
High-Quality Finish– When you opt for digital printing, you get a very high-quality finish. This technology is highly advanced, which means that you get excellent quality and good value for money, even with the smallest print runs.
The process is far more effective for shorter and medium print runs, and you can print whatever you need at the time you need it. You do not have to worry about the resolution and the overall quality, and this helps you create a good impression on customers, clients and associates.
- Quick Turnaround Time-Many businesses need certain items printed on short notice. Digital printing is very quick and effective, and the turnaround time is far shorter than most other methods. It means that you do not have to pre-plan things months in advance. You can call your digital printer, provide your order and they will fulfil it within days.
- Cost-Effective– Every business, big or small, looks to save money in different ways. However, no one wants to compromise on the quality aspect. When you opt for digital printing, you can get the best results at the most cost-effective pricing. You do not have to stretch your budget by choosing offset printing for your marketing print requirements.
- Consistency – This is another significant advantage of the digital printing process. You will find that every single print is the same. There is less wastage and fewer variations which gives you the kind of quality that you require. There are no photo chemicals or film plates used, and there are no prepress stages, making it an ideal option for smaller quantity printing requirements.
Choose the Best Digital Printing Professionals
While there are many distinct benefits to opting for digital printing, you still need to make sure that experience printers like us are handling the job. We have invested in the latest technology and have the skills, knowledge, and experience to provide our clients with top-notch solutions that fit into their budget.
For detailed information about our printing services, feel free to contact RM Gregory at this number- 02 9744 8979 or through this Contact Us form and one of our team members will contact you soon.
What are the Different Types of Printing Services?
Every company big and small in every sector needs to have a good marketing strategy and place. While digital marketing is a crucial aspect today, traditional forms of marketing continue to be relevant and widely used. We at RM Gregory have been in this industry for over 66 years. Over the decades, we have followed industry trends, invested in the latest technology, upgraded our knowledge and skills to provide the best printing services.
Customised Printing Services
We customize our services so that our clients get excellent value for money and that they can meet their marketing objectives, have the right kind of promotional products and office stationery etc. Every business needs printing for various materials and items.
Sometimes it could be for internal use purposes, while at others, it might be for marketing efforts. No matter what your printing requirements are, you need to be sure that the company you hire has the knowledge, systems and creativity to design and offer comprehensive printing services.
Different Types of Printing Services
When you opt for a well-established and credible printer, they would be able to cater to all your requirements under a single roof. This provides you the convenience you need to deal with a single operator, and you would also get very cost-effective solutions. There are various types of printing services that these companies would offer such as:
- Graphic design
- Colour printing
- Business cards
- Swing labels
- Presentation folders
- Invoice books
- Leaflets, brochures
- Annual reports
Regardless of how big or small your requirement is, these printing services will be perfect for you. Digital Printing is used in most of these products and items, and it is a great way to get the solutions you need on time. Digital printing technology allows for smaller printing runs, and you get very high-resolution products. It is an excellent way to design and print smaller quantities of items, flyers and brochures, presentation folders, labels and more. The company that handles the job for you will provide tailored solutions, including design and printing.
Opt For The Best Printing Services
While there are many operators in this industry, very few can offer the kind of quality and affordability that we do. We are always committed to providing our clients with nothing but the best solutions.
What also makes us stand out from other companies is that we maintain consistent quality in our products. Our team is highly skilled and knowledgeable and can advise you on the types of print services and products that would work best for you.
With us, you will always get outstanding service top-notch quality printing and the best designs. For detailed information about our printing services, feel free to contact RM Gregory at this number- 02 9744 8979 or through this Contact Us form and one of our team members will contact you soon.
Top 5 Benefits Of Using Business Cards
Have you started using business cards to grow your business yet?
Business cards have been around seemingly forever. Still, they are powerful tools for small business owners to use in 2020.
The business card has managed to stay relevant even in the digital age. It can build new business networks effectively and help promote your business. This alignment between the old-school word of mouth and newer technologies means you can add email addresses or social media accounts to your business cards.
With new technologies on the rise, business cards have experienced tremendous growth in quality.
The evolution of the business card has come a long way from the simple designs. This fundamental tool now has seemingly limitless designs.
Did you know that sales increase by 2.5% for every 2,000 business cards handed out? There’s no denying that card in your hand can mean a conversion down the line.
So let’s dive into the things that make business cards stand out. The following are the top 5 benefits that come with using business cards.
Money is usually scarce when it comes to most small businesses. Nonetheless, the adoption of business cards for small businesses can be quite lucrative. It is the most affordable option for many businesses. You can get a piece for a few cents.
The business finance experts at Metro Bookkeeping explain that “if you order them in bulk, the price drops even further. You end up with an effective marketing tool without spending a fortune. This will also be a tax-deductible investment for your business.”
Business Card Printing Tip: You need to source for the right commercial printer to take care of your business card printing. Don’t opt to print your own business cards unless it’s unavoidable.
You won’t end up with the right type of quality when printing your own business cards as compared to going for a reputable commercial printer. There are lots of options that are offered when you go for a print services provider. This can significantly help with your first impression.
Lots of information can be contained within business cards regardless of their small sizes. Much more can go into a business card, not just your contact information.
Advertisements can be put on business cards. Or, you can give away a coupon or deal. You should, however, be cautious not to flood your card with too much information. Don’t bombard the recipients with too many details.
Business Card Printing Tip: Develop a landing page for your recipients when they visit the website listed on your business card. Don’t just leave it at the usual website link.
An introductory video that sheds more light on your business can be fitting on such a page. Exclusive offers such as a bonus gift or a discount can be included on the landing page.
You can take control of how your business card looks. Even more, you can take charge of where you want it to go.
Discretion on your card’s contents can also help. The size of these cards ensures that they can easily fit in a recipient’s purse or wallet. Binders or special containers are usually used by many people to store business cards for future reference.
Business Card Printing Tip: Many establishments within your local area may permit you to drop business cards for others to pick. Figure out establishments where your target market is likely to visit. Head over and drop off some business cards. This may significantly help your business with exposure.
4. Evergreen Traffic
Ads on the television and radio come and go. Some even last for just about half a minute. Online banner ads tend to last for an even shorter time.
A business card, on the other hand, never stops working. It stays with the customer for as long as it lasts. There’s a higher possibility of a customer reaching out to you for services if he or she sees your business card every time.
Skin rejuvenation clinic MT Medical say they’ve had success in the past using promotional business cards. They note “we’ve handed out promotional business cards in the past, and still receive traffic through that channel. The cost for the cards has long been recovered (and then some) by the conversions that resulted.”
Business Card Printing Tip: In need of a long-lasting business card? Get a dazzling die-cut card that has been developed using a memorable design. You can also incorporate magnet printing for your card to have the ability to stick on metallic surfaces such as your recipients’ fridges.
5. Proven & Effective
Simply put, business cards work.
They are still relevant to many businesses today since they are capable of generating more customers yearly. Planning is essential when it comes to business cards as with every other advertising medium. The right information should be included in your cards as well as in the right amount. You should also ensure they are passed to the right people.
Business Card Printing Tip: The whole branding concept of your business and self won’t be covered only by your business card. Still, this card is very critical when it comes to a good first impression. Make sure that the card you design brings out the personality of your business. A comprehensive branding strategy can offer assistance when it comes to this.
Discussed above are only but five benefits of business cards.
There are a ton more!
Don’t downplay this little card’s power when developing your marketing strategy. These small cards may just be the thing you need to connect with your next client.
Set to embark on the printing your business cards? Chat to the team from RM Gregory Promo Print and nail your business card today!
Pros of Printed Newsletters
Amongst the oldest types of content marketing mediums are printed newsletters that turn up by snail mail, offering valuable, content that is rich in information that your clients and prospects need. They could be an efficient match to online advertisements or provide niche markets where printing is a preferred medium way of marketing.
Consider the complete decrease in mail postal, a print newsletter may stand out to the target, as opposed to an online newsletter that could get lost in a definitely “too full” inbox. Alternatively, because of the constant increase of postal expenses, newsletters have more probability to be to the point and specific, offering unique appeal.
Just like any printing platform, a brand has a chance to establish a relationship dependent upon a reciprocally beneficial worth proposition. Printed newsletters portray an open invitation to connect your business story as well as its goods and services and to maximize more than the sales life cycle. Newsletters can offer numerous benefits to your company or brand. When it comes to print newsletters, there are some approaches that you can try to practice so that you have effective results when using newsletters as a marketing medium
Guidelines for Content Marketing with a Print Newsletter:
All components of your newsletter design must compliment your general brand message as well as satisfy readers’ expectations.
- Format: Newsletters do not have to have the size of letter-portrait booklets to be labelled as a newsletter. Different formats might work better, dependant upon your industry. Discover a variety of sizes, alignments and folds centred on the objective and content extent of the publication.
- Content: cautiously select your articles so that every one yields results. Stay away from using common filler, such as quotes or recipes. Concentrate content on industry developments, latest product innovations, a leading customer spotlight, or company goals. The objective is to add focused content that fulfils the educational requirements of your desired audience. Incorporating feedback of pleased customers could add a convincing aspect to your content and allows your customers to do the selling.
- Sales tool: You may draw in a lot more readers and more possible customers by presenting your company’s field of expertise. This need to be guidelines or best tactics that are practical to readers irrespective of whether they actually do business with you or not. An energy company may possibly offer “energy efficiency tips” or a hotel seminar centre might provide a planning and meeting guide for company clients.
- Offline promotion: advertise free subscriptions to your newsletter. An easy way to establish leads is to feature a call to action in every of your company’s marketing communication, such as advertisements, leaflets, catalogues, trade show signage, and so on. that induces customers to contact or email for a subscription.
- Online promotion: Add a sign-up box on your webpage for your free printing newsletter and feature an archive of preview newsletters to showcase precisely what the subscriber can look forward to. Advertise it through all your social media platforms to get people back to your website to actually sign up. You might even want to lead a competition using social platforms, tempting people to sign up for the printed materials.
- Maximize exposure: Considering that you have gone to the time and expense of publishing a newsletter, you certainly want to cast your net wide.
At RM Gregory, we can print newsletters, magazines, newsletters and annual reports in any size and without any limit on page numbers. They can be saddle-stitched or perfect bound depending on your preference and budget. We can also print product catalogues and club magazines. Call us now on 02 9744 8979
Tips for Designing Real Estate Portfolios
Triumph within the real estate business is reliant on impression or image – each the image of the premises for sale as well as the image of the real estate agent selling them. A real estate folder is a very simple addition that can truly go a long way in the direction of increasing your reputation to clients. The real estate market requires a lot of paperwork and contracts. Real estate folders help you to stay organised and look more exciting to clients compared to a pile of loose documents. In order to find success with the help of real estate presentation folders, you should pick the proper design, consists of suitable information and understand the ideal way to make use of them. Apply top-quality images to make your real estate presentation folder capture people’s attention. Keep on reading to find out how to design presentation folders that will help you sell real estate:
Choosing The Right Folder
The closing folders have all sorts of sizes and shapes. Regular pocket folders are ideal for generating information packets for clients, however, legal-sized files enable you to present your signing paperwork in such style. Folders with smaller sizes could be utilized to put leaflets on a certain listing, whilst small landscape files are the well-suited size to put top-quality photographs of your premises. A blend of numerous sizes may be the best way to make certain each of your bases is protected.
Creating The Designs
When you are a real estate agent, you can customize your presentation folders to fit your company’s specific style. Printing in full colour, it is best for real estate files since they enable you to integrate top quality photos of properties you have successfully sold. Feedback from past clients can actually be helpful to enhance your brand allure to clients. When you have your contact information printed particularly on the file implies that a client will always be able to reach you. A real estate folder design has to create a statement about your business and how it can assist clients in finding their dream property. Include pockets to the interior of your real estate presentation folders to put fact sheets and brochures
There are a substantial number of add-ons and accessories obtainable for presentation as well as closing folders. Include stepped inserts or an attached leaflet to the inner parts of your folder so that you could simply provide a broad range of detail on your directories in a format that is easy to read. Consider a belly band presentation bundle when you need to keep so much information within your folder in a distinctively designed means.
Building Your Brand
The use of presentation folders in real estate will allow you to increase your brand recognition. When you are a part of a well known real estate organization, you will want a logo design on your folder so that clients connect you with a trustworthy name within the industry. When you are a business owner, you can have a customisable logo made as well as begin getting your brand out there. Every aspect relating to your folder, from the colour scheme to the font type, will convey something about your business. It is up to you to choose what that particular something will be. Your presentation folder can be turned into a binder with a spine attachment, hence you can file several property listings in the same folder.
RM Gregory Promo Print can provide high-quality print for when you plan to print your real estate portfolio. We can help present the property with the best appeal to potential buyers, especially those attending your open house exhibition
HOW CUSTOMISED NOTEPADS CAN BE EFFECTIVE PROMOTIONAL PRINTING MEDIUM
Amongst so many great mediums to keep your company’s name right in front of current and potential customers is custom-printed notepads. Similar to a mini billboard, a customised notepad will continuously showcase your marketing message, assisting to keep your business in the top minds of your clients for many weeks, months or even longer. Not merely are customisable notepads very cost-effective to create, they can be imprinted with just about any marketing message you want to share – business name, logo design, slogan, contact information, pictures and the like. Incorporating a full colour logo, pictures or artwork will help produce a good perception. Moreover, notepads are fairly long lasting and very very easy to administer, making them effective for trade show giveaways and for sales representatives to give fully out to current and potential customers. A custom-printed notepad features numerous positive aspects such as
Provides Ongoing Exposure – each time your client makes an email or writes an email, your brand name turns out to be on the top of their mind. A great return on the investment as hardly any other type of marketing method provides such recurring exposure. the majority of recipients of note pads could keep them handy and use them just about every day, which means your brand name and contact information is always prominently shown. Hardly any other kind of marketing provides such recurring exposure for so minimal investment.
Stimulates Reciprocity – everyone loves to get gifts and freebies. And even though they are distributed without any obligation, giving something special to an ongoing or prospective customer develops good will and leaves a great opinion which improves the likelihood they will require to you, keep you in their minds and offers business to you
Practical and Useful – apart from being reliable methods for promotion as well as brand awareness, printed notepads provide a very useful and beneficial function for the receiver. Pretty much everybody values a handy pad of paper, for usage in the home or at the office. In addition, when compared with some other promotional items, the quick and relatively simple feature of notepads means they will not break, require guidelines, or need batteries.
Very Affordable – Notepads are one of the most economical marketing products available to render your business a recurring exposure. Customised notepads have a top recognised value yet tend to be exceedingly low-cost. Furthermore, a regular size pad will turn out to be your most affordable option.
Totally Customisable – notepads can be imprinted with whatever message, picture or design you decide. You can have them imprinted in full-colour, 1 or 2 colours, or clear black ink. They can additionally be manufactured as lined or non-lined pads. There is plenty of room for innovation with notepads, so the design is absolutely up to you
In conclusion, promotional notepads are a good way to help keep your business’s name right in front of current and potential customers. They are an economical marketing tool and are a helpful option to generate brand awareness. Whether it is in the house or office, notepads are very good for writing down list or notes
A skilled and experienced printing design team from a trusted family owned and run printing service business like, RM Gregory Promo Print provides high quality print for when you plan to give a current or prospective client a gift such as a notepad that will leave a favourable impression. People love to receive gifts. This helps them remember you and therefore more likely to do business with you. It’s all about keeping your business front of mind.
The Vitality of Packaging Designs
Perhaps, your top priority is developing your company’s brand, but packaging design is one crucial factor for your business. Based on a study, the medium consumer ranks packaging as almost corresponding to brand when it comes down to customer care. Nevertheless, numerous businesses still do not spend enough time and effort building their product packaging. Think of how much your business spends on your brand versus how much you invest in packaging. This research has shown that packaging design is now more significant than in the past. But in the event you are not convinced, here are some key main reasons why your business has to take packaging design seriously.
- Provides interesting appeals in the shelves
For every retail business, standing out on shelves is a crucial challenge. If your goods are not visually charming, it’ll make selling your products a lot more challenging. Customers sometimes purchase products off the shelf because they are interested in its packaging. This means that customers – and their spending behaviour – are massively affected by product packaging. So, packaging design can have a big effect on your bottle line and as markets be much more aggressive and retail shelves get more packed, it is now more important than in the past.
- Reinforces your brand
To convey impalpable brand characteristics, a package’s appearance is one crucial thing to be concerned about–such as luxury or value, but consumers expect the package to reside as much as the brand promise. It must be very easy to open, and the packaging must work until the very last drop. Following a consumer buys a package off the shelf, satisfaction can quickly reduce as he carries it home, stores and uses it. To push repeat purchase, packaging has to satisfy consumers all the way to disposal. If a product’s packaging leakage on the way home, or is too tough to store or use or get rid of, you can bet that your consumers will give consideration to different brand the next time they shop.
- Motivates returning customers
Customers have flipped brands as a result of new packaging. Other researches have rated packaging as one of the greatest drivers of repeat purchase, with additional impact than TV ads, online reviews and sometimes even recommendations from friends. Therefore if you want to encourage your customers to return to your brand the next time they make a purchase, you need to consider your product packaging design. One hundred percent of your product customers will communicate with its packaging,
- Good design equals to memorable brand
Good customer care and a beneficial product definitely help, but what about beyond that? Needless to say, it is design. Design strategies like a discerning usage of colour can induce the memory and keep your brand fresh in the mind. Therefore, perhaps integrating a definite design technique like colour, a distinctive layout, a genuine concept etc. can be that one added factor that ensures your brand stays unforgettable and well-known.
- Well-designed means user-friendly
Amongst the major centre points of graphic design is simply to make complex information much easier to grasp. Innovation and contents are growing to be a lot more complex and powerful. Great design in interfaces, data display, and right through to physical product design and advertisements helps it all way easier and more appealing for the consumers
A skilled and experienced printing design team from a trusted family owned and run printing service business like, RM Gregory Promo Print provides high quality print for when your business needs professional commercial printing. Contact us for an appointment or to get a quote and let us prove you beyond just printing, supported by well experienced professionals.
Things To Consider When Looking For A Professional Printing Service
People need business printing for various reasons, whether it’s for an important presentation, signage, business logo, flyer design, stationery, restaurant menu or many more. How you present yourself and your company or business is very important to put abundant thought and care into it. On the other hand, there are unavoidable times where people need hard copy of those documents. Almost everyone has their own printer but sometimes it’s just not the right kind to print what you need. At the end of the day, you’re left with no other choice rather than to appoint an external printing service. Here are some tips on how to wisely select professional printing services :
- Recognise your needs.
If you need your artwork, business signage, flyer design or anything else in a high quality design, you need to communicate to make sure you let them know the purpose. Be clear on which kind of specialised printing services you need, like what kind of media you basically need and know your audience. That way, you will have an effective idea of what to do for your needs, such as different types of paper or other materials for your work to be printed on. Review, develop a plan, and complete your layout, then you’re prepared to begin choosing exactly who your printing providers will likely to be.
- Printer Quality.
Business printing is not naturally just easy putting ink on paper. The printer needed should work with you and ensure the design you print looks as good as you expect on finalized design, make sure they’re the right fit for you. Paper stock, fonts, and mailing guidelines can be crucial in achieving successful printing. Choose experienced and competent printer to create great little details you want, without any ink smudging or miswritten text, clear or blurry image. The printed design with high quality will hugely impact your business, whether it’s going to achieve success or fail to reach your previously identified target audience. If all that is achieved, those are the criteria of proficient and experienced professional printing services creating the best outcome, saving your valuable money and time.
- Get Recommendations.
When you are deciding to choose which printer services, you want to know you can put your trust on them. You are able to take action by browsing recommendations or reviews online as well as get suggestions of past clients to observe how satisfied they certainly were using the entire experience. It is very important to choose reliable, punctual, and cost-effective printing services. It is to be sure you will have no delay in printing that will cause a bad effect on your schedule.
- Level of Service and Distribution Logistics.
Helpful and informative printing services can guide you through great printing experience. Having a communicative and outgoing person of contact is an advantage as it makes the entire experience more enjoyable and effective. Choose trustworthy and good-handle printing service. Providing distribution of your beautifully design media around the city is also a huge plus to consider, which can take the hassle out of delivery to send it where you want it to be.
Selecting professional printing services must certainly be detailed and it is an essential process when you look at the highest end quality of the printed media. For a trusted family owned and run printing service business, RM Gregory Promo Print provides high quality print giving you incredible value to your money and media. Contact us for an appointment or to get a quote and let us prove you beyond just printing, supported by well experienced professionals.